Having a well-equipped toolbox is essential for completing high quality leather craft projects. This standard Toolbox is a great companion to get started with the manufacturing of Chromium Tanned (soft upholstery) Leather goods.
The following high quality, custom made items, are proudly manufactured in SA by a qualified millwright:
- Stitching Chisels - Set of three; 3mm prongs, 3mm gaps
- Stitching Chisels - Set of three; 2mm prongs, 2mm gaps
- Rivet Setters - Set of two; suitable to set rivets within a 5- 9mm cap range
- Slit Cutters - Set of two; 4mm & 12mm
- Stitch Setter
- Stitching Pony - Steel
- Plastic Toolbox 400 x 200 x 175
- Bees Wax
- Brushes - Set of three
- Clamps - 2 x spring & 2 x paper
- Cutting Rounds - set of 4
- Leather Marking Pen
- Mini Hole Punch Set
- Punch Block 200 x 250 x 20mm
- Saddlers Needles x 4
- Sharpening Block
- Thread Nipper
- Utility Knife
- Wing Divider
- Set of Leather Swatches - African Leather & Skins
Lead time: Maximum 7 days from order to dispatch, because good quality, hand crafted tools take a little more time.
Note: Colour of heat shrink may differ.